Hello Bar

jeudi 26 avril 2018

The Luxury of Time

To continue on from last weeks theme: Time and how to save it as much as possible, I found this quotation that sums up the notion of time well (and it's scarcity) and the richness of Embroidery! 



Do you agree with this quote? Do you get to devote 30 minutes for yourself? How do you make time for yourself? What are the things that cost you time, or you feel are wasting your time? What are the things that frustrate you the most?

Please tell me in the comments below..I will be delighted and very interested in your answers to these questions and know what you think?

If you liked this article please share it with your friends! you'll help me stretch to reach new multi passionate people and I'll make new stitching friends!

Don't forget to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter and be the first to receive news and special offers!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire